February 25, 2018 (Five Days Before My Flight!)
My name is Tray, and for my Senior Project, I will be going to Seattle, WA, to both observe and practice acting in all forms: anything from Shakespearean theater to modern virtual reality (VR). I will be staying with my aunt, Gin Hammond, a professional voice and stage actress, and her family from March 2 to March 23.
Here are just a few things that I hope to accomplish with her guidance over the course of those three weeks:
- Intern under Jodi Rothfield, a prominent casting director in Seattle, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Observe/Participate in the TPS Unified General Auditions from March 5-8
- Prep college audition monologues
- Work on singing
- Do a one-day, on-camera training class at Seattle Children’s Theatre
- Shadow a member of the production staff at Seattle Repertory Theatre
- Create an additional reel (my commercial reel is below)
- See lots and lots of shows!!
I don’t want to reveal too much, but I plan on posting pretty frequently (I’ll figure out a schedule soon).
I look forward to bringing you all along for the ride!
One thought on “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?”
I look forward to hearing about your project ~ rain or shine.